2.0

Sixty day wait (I understand I am lucky) just to toss it in the rubbish bin with yesterday's fish. I wouldn't even donate this item -- it is scratchy, extremely poorly made and it smells to the high heavens from something like motor oil.

I am assuming that trying to return something for a refund is all but impossible since just getting the item was so very difficult.

It also now appears they've sold my email address to every spammer on the face of the earth. This is the worst internet shopping experience of my life, and I purchase a very good percent of my everyday things on line.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery time and substandard clothing. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of sammydress clothing and associated monetary loss in the amount of $15. Sammydress needs to "never, ever purchasing from them again and spreading the word" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sammydress clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sammydress.

Comments

kentnancy
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1156048

Dear CarolinaPalmetto,

I want to extend my sincere apologies for the problems you have experienced.We are here to help you.

For the issue you have mentioned, Could you provide us with your order number and detailed information on your order so as to solve the issue priority?

Thank you for your support and patience.

Sammydress Customer Service