1.7

I had ordered a "bloody bath mat" from sammydress.com.The image was exactly what I wanted.

Mostly white with two light bloody footprints with a couple blood spots. It was a little creepy, but mostly elegant in it's subtlety. What I received instead was a cheap, wrinkled mat with two full, dark bloody footprints that resembled fat hobbit feet, and an excessive amount of tacky blood spots and spatters all over it. I simply don't understand why this site couldn't advertise the ACTUAL product.

Don't use one item's image from another website and then sell me some overly produced cheap knockoff that doesn't resemble what I ordered. All of these Chinese sites with amazing deals are the same. The prices are great, but the quality isn't. It's true what they say...you get what you pay for.

I have uploaded two images. The advertised item, and then the item I received today in the mail. On top of this, the website also charged me two dollars for an optional tracking number, and the tracking number didn't even work. When I contacted them about this, they just rattled off about how it should come within X amount of days, but that wasn't the issue.

If I paid for a tracking number that doesn't work, they should refund me the money, even if it's only a couple dollars.They were not willing to do so.

CandyOKoopa wrote the review because of not as described at Sammydress and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $13 and wants Sammydress to "i want these websites to stop using stock images from other websites! stop scamming people by advertising one thing and selling another! it's unethical and dishonest".

The most disappointing in user's experience was refund policy, false advertisement, cheap product and being scammed. Author liked the most pricing. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sammydress stylish bloody footprint pattern mat for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sammydress?

Comments

kentnancy
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1155980

Dear CandyOKoopa,

Let me start by apologizing personally for your experience. We really want to work with you to make this right.

We have taken care of your complaint and offered a resolution via the ticket center.

Once again, we cannot apologize enough for any inconveniences this case may have caused you.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Sammydress Customer Service http://www.sammydress.com/

kentnancy
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1154784

Dear CandyOKoopa,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback.

For the issue you have mentioned, could you please send us your order number so as that we can send you details and solve the issue priority?

Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.

Sammydress Customer Service

CandyOKoopa
to kentnancy #1156190

I don't HAVE the order number anymore.This was purchased MONTHS ago, and the last time I had a problem of this nature, the overseas company told me to send back the item for a full refund, but of course they expect ME to pay the shipping and handling, so in the long run, I wouldn't even receive a full refund.

I'd rather keep the *** mat instead of dealing with anymore headaches. The ONLY way you could remedy this situation is to STOP falsely advertising items on your website. PERIOD. Use pictures of the ACTUAL CHEAP KNOCK-OFF ITEMS you're selling, instead of pictures of HIGHER QUALITY items from other websites.

Your site is a joke, and I was ripped off and wronged, and NOTHING you can do is going to change the fact that you scammed me (and everybody else who falls for your BS).Kudos to you, for successfully making me question the reliability of online shopping.