Sammydress - Not as advertised/different produce

9 of 54 Sammydress reviews

I had ordered a "bloody bath mat" from sammydress.com.The image was exactly what I wanted.

Mostly white with two light bloody footprints with a couple blood spots. It was a little creepy, but mostly elegant in it's subtlety. What I received instead was a cheap, wrinkled mat with two full, dark bloody footprints that resembled fat hobbit feet, and an excessive amount of tacky blood spots and spatters all over it. I simply don't understand why this site couldn't advertise the ACTUAL product.

Don't use one item's image from another website and then sell me some overly produced cheap knockoff that doesn't resemble what I ordered. All of these Chinese sites with amazing deals are the same. The prices are great, but the quality isn't. It's true what they say...you get what you pay for.

I have uploaded two images. The advertised item, and then the item I received today in the mail. On top of this, the website also charged me two dollars for an optional tracking number, and the tracking number didn't even work. When I contacted them about this, they just rattled off about how it should come within X amount of days, but that wasn't the issue.

If I paid for a tracking number that doesn't work, they should refund me the money, even if it's only a couple dollars.They were not willing to do so.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Being scammed

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
I WANT THESE WEBSITES TO STOP USING STOCK IMAGES FROM OTHER WEBSITES! Stop scamming people by advertising one thing and selling another! It's unethical and dishonest.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Stylish Bloody Footprint Pattern Mat
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #807838 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sammydress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
9 of 54 Sammydress reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
kentnancy

May 09 #1155980 Shenzhen, Guangdong, China

Dear CandyOKoopa,
Let me start by apologizing personally for your experience. We really want to work with you to make this right.
We have taken care of your complaint and offered a resolution via the ticket center.
Once again, we cannot apologize enough for any inconveniences this case may have caused you.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
Sammydress Customer Service http://www.sammydress.com/

0 0 Reply
kentnancy

May 06 #1154784 Shenzhen, Guangdong, China

Dear CandyOKoopa,
Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback.
For the issue you have mentioned, could you please send us your order number so as that we can send you details and solve the issue priority?
Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
Sammydress Customer Service

0 0 Reply
CandyOKoopa

May 09 #1156190

I don't HAVE the order number anymore. This was purchased MONTHS ago, and the last time I had a problem of this nature, the overseas company told me to send back the item for a full refund, but of course they expect ME to pay the shipping and handling, so in the long run, I wouldn't even receive a full refund. I'd rather keep the *** mat instead of dealing with anymore headaches. The ONLY way you could remedy this situation is to STOP falsely advertising items on your website. PERIOD. Use pictures of the ACTUAL CHEAP KNOCK-OFF ITEMS you're selling, instead of pictures of HIGHER QUALITY items from other websites. Your site is a joke, and I was ripped off and wronged, and NOTHING you can do is going to change the fact that you scammed me (and everybody else who falls for your BS). Kudos to you, for successfully making me question the reliability of online shopping.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Sammydress. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Sammydress.
Filing a new complaint about
×