I had ordered a "bloody bath mat" from sammydress.com.The image was exactly what I wanted.
Mostly white with two light bloody footprints with a couple blood spots. It was a little creepy, but mostly elegant in it's subtlety. What I received instead was a cheap, wrinkled mat with two full, dark bloody footprints that resembled fat hobbit feet, and an excessive amount of tacky blood spots and spatters all over it. I simply don't understand why this site couldn't advertise the ACTUAL product.
Don't use one item's image from another website and then sell me some overly produced cheap knockoff that doesn't resemble what I ordered. All of these Chinese sites with amazing deals are the same. The prices are great, but the quality isn't. It's true what they say...you get what you pay for.
I have uploaded two images. The advertised item, and then the item I received today in the mail. On top of this, the website also charged me two dollars for an optional tracking number, and the tracking number didn't even work. When I contacted them about this, they just rattled off about how it should come within X amount of days, but that wasn't the issue.
If I paid for a tracking number that doesn't work, they should refund me the money, even if it's only a couple dollars.They were not willing to do so.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Refund policy
- False advertisement
- Cheap product
- Being scammed
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- I WANT THESE WEBSITES TO STOP USING STOCK IMAGES FROM OTHER WEBSITES! Stop scamming people by advertising one thing and selling another! It's unethical and dishonest.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Stylish Bloody Footprint Pattern Mat
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..."
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "Back on 8/10/15 I placed an order and received $50 worth of Super Cash to spend. The stipulations were I had to spend at least $125 on my order and..."
- "Purchased a Berkley line counter. First time out it worked great. I even tested it for accuracy and it was almost dead on. Second time out it started to have..."
- "Charged me early termination fees when i wasn't under contract. Refunded me another amount then what was quoted. I was supposed to get $120. They gave me $86. I called..."
- "Name is Nagesh.I placed an order at for SUBWAY lower parel phoenix mill store at 2.25 PM and got messge that it will get delivered by 3.10pm . no one..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."