Sammydress - Review about Hoodie from Mountain View, California

Absolutely disgusted by this fraud. Is anyone doing anything to stop this?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 13, 2015 #1063692

I am sorry for anyone who has been robbed by these thieves. Anyone who blames the consumers for not researching before buying is wrong. They are liars and hide the negative comments and make up positive ones. They use Facebook and like their own pages 5 million times. I really want to get them shut down too because I can't believe that they haven't been and it is a crime to false advertise and steal, they should be arrested. This has gone on way to long and needs to stop right now. We deserve justice.

1 0 Reply

Nov 13, 2015 #1063666

I have been victim as well. It's completely disgusting. I wanted to return my order full of terribly cheap items, so they made me send it via ground shipping knowing that it would take more than 180 days so Paypal and my credit card company would not be able to dispute the charge when they didn’t refund me. I have contacted them multiple times and they still refuse to refund me. They keep saying they will and never do. I want to get that company shut down so badly...

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Sammydress. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Sammydress.
Filing a new complaint about