Absolutely disgusted by this fraud. Is anyone doing anything to stop this?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of hoodie. Sammydress needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hoodie in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sammydress.

Had an Experience with Sammydress?

Comments

ellanorah

I am sorry for anyone who has been robbed by these thieves.Anyone who blames the consumers for not researching before buying is wrong.

They are liars and hide the negative comments and make up positive ones. They use Facebook and like their own pages 5 million times. I really want to get them shut down too because I can't believe that they haven't been and it is a crime to false advertise and steal, they should be arrested.

This has gone on way to long and needs to stop right now.We deserve justice.

I have been victim as well.It's completely disgusting.

I wanted to return my order full of terribly cheap items, so they made me send it via ground shipping knowing that it would take more than 180 days so Paypal and my credit card company would not be able to dispute the charge when they didn’t refund me. I have contacted them multiple times and they still refuse to refund me. They keep saying they will and never do.

I want to get that company shut down so badly...