This place is a joke.I sent an order in for about 15 items.

I had NO IDEA and the website GIVES NO INDICATION AT ALL that you will need to order clothing at about 3 or 4 sizes larger than what you normally wear (e.g. if you normally wear a size SM order an XXL). Not that it really mattered since I didn't receive anything until about 30 days after I ordered it (and then I only received HALF of my order) which is ALSO NOT MENTIONED BEFORE OR WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER, only AFTER you send them a complaint ticket asking them where your stuff is. They also charged me $36.00 for "Expedited Shipping" that I did not ask for or approve and then refused to reimburse me saying that "they had already sent the money to the shipping company".

I haven't even bothered to question them about the options they gave me for my remaining items that were not delivered. Supposedly, they will "not be in stock until Dec. 12" so I can either: 1) wait until then (and then AT LEAST 30 more days for the items to arrive), or 2) I can get some kind of points for some different merchandise from them (AS "THE F" IF).

So, since they are in China and there is really NOTHING I can do about what they (and apparently boatloads of other sorry Americans like myself) I am just going to write this off as a loss and send PayPal a letter begging them to quit sending SAMMYDRESS anyone else's money.They should not be having themselves associated with this sorry-assed Company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all of the above" of sammydress clothing and associated monetary loss in the amount of $137. Sammydress needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sammydress clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sammydress.

Had an Experience with Sammydress?

Comments

kentnancy
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1156012

Dear mlmiller6,

Let me start by apologizing personally for your experience. We really want to work with you to make this right.

Would you minding sending us your order number so that we can resolve the issue priority?

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Sammydress Customer Service