I ordered a sweatshirt that my girlfriend thought was extremely cute around October 20, 2015 thinking that would be plenty ahead of time for Christmas, and I got it a mere eleven days before.It was the wrong size by about four inches length wise and about three inches in the chest.

It also had the thread coming out of the top. I contacted them about it and got mediocre service at first, then no response once they said I could get a new product or "store credit." So there is no full refund apparently. I have called and sent them support tickets and no one will answer.

I have requested a supervisor/manager and still nothing.Their emails say they will respond within 24 hours, but never count on that.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of hoodie from Sammydress. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sammydress to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sammydress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sammydress?

Comments

kentnancy
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1156014

Dear Customer,

I want to extend my sincere apologies for the problems you have experienced.We are here to help you.

Would you please tell me the order number so that we can check it for you?

Again, I apologize for your shopping experience which was clearly not up not up to your expectations. I will work harder to minimize the possibility of a recurrence.

Sammydress Customer Service

There is no shipping tracking

kentnancy
to Anonymous Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1156015

Dear Customer,

We very much regret issue and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.

As for the issue you have raised, would you minding sending us your order number so that we can check the parcel for you?

Thank you for your support and patience.

Sammydress Customer Service http://www.sammydress.com/