I bought a hoodie from sammydress.com.I ordered a XL hoodie.

First it took over a month to arrive to my house. And when I opened it, the hoodie was a size small. My husband who fits a Medium size clothing couldn't even put it on, and its suppose to be XL. I then tried to contact the company and they said to sent the size I would have to pay an additional $8 to receive it.

I would NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!! If you are an online shopper or someone you know is, discourage them from www.sammydress.com.

Its not professional, its a scam.Go elsewhere!!

Review about: Sammydress Clothing.

Had an Experience with Sammydress?

Comments

kentnancy
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1156003

Dear HKHolmquist,

Thank your for your message.

Let me start by apologizing personally for your experience. We really want to work with you to make this right.

Could you please offer us your order number so that we can resolve the issue for you?

You are a valued customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

Sammydress Customer Service http://www.sammydress.com/

Well I just download the sammy app but it seem that the don't give a *** about the customers I going to de late it then

kentnancy
to Anonymous Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1156006

Dear Customer,

First, I want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.

There must be some issues with the browser, would you please replace other browser toa try again?

Could you please send us your order number so as that we can send you details and solve the issue priority?

Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.

Sammydress Customer Service http://www.sammydress.com/